Psycho Rush Psycho Rush

Hey you finally released it and it's really cool!
The art style is pleasant and it shows you enjoyed making this, also, the reversed voices sounded cool too.
Personally I'd like to see you try using a little less tweening in your animations but that's it. :)
And like someone before me said, it would have helped a lot if you had used more sound effects.
All in all I like it and would really like to see more!

Andobiki responds:

Thank you! I'm glad it was worth the wait
And yes admittedly I took a few obvious shortcuts. I hope it didn't subtract too much from the experience. I hope to improve and have substantially fewer Tweens next time around

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Wow C:

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

A simple but quite effective style Dylan, you're really good at stuff like this.

dylan responds:

"i got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips
hold me tighter than my dereon jeans"

- beyoncé, 2008

SILENCE YOUR PHONES SILENCE YOUR PHONES

High comedic value, really made me laugh :D

The color brown The color brown

What is life? ∞/10

the only fish in the sea the only fish in the sea

This this the real life? The planets have aligned to give power to this heavenly being known as dylan for this could not have been made by any ordinary man, I spit in the face of the newgrounds voting system for not allowing me to give this infinite stars because the sheer beauty of this piece exceeds that of all the stars in our universe combined. The words are so deep you can almost... I think you actually can see Adele rolling in them... words fail me as I shed my final tear on my way to heaven for I have been enlightened. ∞/10

Hamburger Hamburger

The animation is really good and the facial expressions made it quite funny. character design is rather simple but it works, it makes the characters lovable. Although the background feels tad bit empty, could have added some sort of advertisement just to fill it up a little. 4.9/5 =)

CnC! - The Elf Story pt.1 CnC! - The Elf Story pt.1

Hahaha, not gonna lie, this was really funny. :D

Judge Dredd: Superfiend Judge Dredd: Superfiend

Wow, fucking hell that was brutal. Feels like a combination of Invader Zim and Courage the cowardly dog with violence. It held my attention throughout the whole 27 minutes. 5/5

Bruce Wizard Bruce Wizard

I wonder if you're Salvador Dali's long lost son...