All 18 art Reviews

Arrow Head Arrow Head

I love it, you should look up an artist named Zdzislaw Beksinski, I think you'll like his work

Night cutie Night cutie

You have a pretty good style going here, don't stop and always try to better yourself. =)

Alou412 responds:

Thank you! ahah don't worry I don't plan on stoping anytime soon!

Mechanic tankaroo Mechanic tankaroo

Really nice piece, clearly visible progress and I love the style. Keep it up. :)

rvhomweg responds:

Thank you, I'm not usually good at drawing that kind of stuff, but I know this one is clearly an exception on the rule

Flix-E-Mite Flix-E-Mite

The perspective on that jar is way off relative to the background. Other than that it's great. Could have used a pinch of white text at the bottom just for the composition, but yeah, pretty good. =)

Give an orange Give an orange

Really great style you have here. :D Free flowing lines, great work. =)

Ramtank Ramtank

Cool. C:

Dark Knight Dark Knight

You should try listening to the New World Symphony - 4th Movement while looking at this, damn it's epic. But yeah, you hit the spot, everything is there. Bravo. :)

airman4 responds:

i will !
thanks a lot man , thats cool

A Small World A Small World

Haha I found a secret! :D And you thought nobody would look at a place like that ;) Love the atmosphere, colour, shading and the perspective. The detailing is fantastic, you would make a quite good concept artist under the circumstances that you already aren't one. =)

1600 responds:

Thank you, concept art is what I'm interested in!

Lost Lost

This is pretty good, I really like the composition and the color scheme. =D Also, for you sake, this better not be the way the show ends because you didn't put a spoiler warning and I was planning on watching it. >:C 10/10 =)

Nadine Nadine