Psycho Rush Psycho Rush

Hey you finally released it and it's really cool!
The art style is pleasant and it shows you enjoyed making this, also, the reversed voices sounded cool too.
Personally I'd like to see you try using a little less tweening in your animations but that's it. :)
And like someone before me said, it would have helped a lot if you had used more sound effects.
All in all I like it and would really like to see more!

Andobiki responds:

Thank you! I'm glad it was worth the wait
And yes admittedly I took a few obvious shortcuts. I hope it didn't subtract too much from the experience. I hope to improve and have substantially fewer Tweens next time around

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

Wow C:

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

A simple but quite effective style Dylan, you're really good at stuff like this.

dylan responds:

"i got gloss on my lips, a man on my hips
hold me tighter than my dereon jeans"

- beyoncé, 2008

After The Credits After The Credits

Hahaha brilliant! 6/5 :D

MURDER MURDER

This is brilliant. Everything is just brilliant, very cleverly done. The only thing that bothers are the backgrounds, they could have been executed a bit more stylishly but that's just nitpicking. 5/5

flapping bird flapping bird

It sort of feels like you drew some inspiration from "Papers Please" because of the subject this game handles and the theme as well. It was pretty fun playing it although I feel like a combination of flappy bird and such serious subject just doesn't feel serious as it should. :/

Arrow Head Arrow Head

I love it, you should look up an artist named Zdzislaw Beksinski, I think you'll like his work

Night cutie Night cutie

You have a pretty good style going here, don't stop and always try to better yourself. =)

Alou412 responds:

Thank you! ahah don't worry I don't plan on stoping anytime soon!

Mechanic tankaroo Mechanic tankaroo

Really nice piece, clearly visible progress and I love the style. Keep it up. :)

rvhomweg responds:

Thank you, I'm not usually good at drawing that kind of stuff, but I know this one is clearly an exception on the rule